Eshet Eilon was founded in 1935 by Kibbutz Eilon and in 2003 it moved to private ownership.
The factory's main expertise is design and manufacturing of agricultural advanced technologies.
The factory supplies today more than 50% of the packinghouses' equipment in Israel and exports to more than 40 counties worldwide. Except the packinghouses market, Eshet Eilon manufactures unique solutions for the ministry of defense.
Eshet Eilon's R&D staff, together with the Volcani centers scientists of the Ministry of agriculture of Israel, are working now on the design and building of revolutionary solutions, unique in the world, for:
1.Optical automatic sorting of chicks gender and quality.
2. Green, patented, sanitation systems for a wide range of fresh food products, such as- eggs, sesame, pineapple, medical cannabis, sweet potatoes, chickens, dates and much more.
3. NIR systems for non-distractive detecting of internal qualities in high volume sorting, such as-
- Brix and acidity in pineapples and mangos
- Brix and firmness of apples
- Oil content in avocado
And much more.
4. Solution for a large retail company, to improve the online service.
Eshet Eilon employs about 60 workers, most of them manufacturing and engineering staff, all of them living in the north of Israel and coming from the various communities such as: new comers, people who arrived to Israel many years ago, Muslims, Christians and Jews, Kibbutz residents, country and city residents, all working in pride and harmony, manufacturing and exporting high quality, advanced equipment.
This article "Eshet eilon" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Eshet eilon. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.